Math Unit One: The Number System
This 29-page bundle includes all of the lessons in Unit One of our math curriculum outline, found here. Each lesson can also be purchased separately by clicking the lesson title below.
- 1.1 Types of Numbers and the Number Line
- 1.2 Positive and Negative Numbers, Absolute Value
- 1.3 Finding Factors and Multiples
- 1.4 Fraction Operations: Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide
- 1.5 Decimal Operations: Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide
- 1.6 Positive and Negative Operations: Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide
- 1.7 Inequalities
Please Note: Practitioners or group users should choose "Professional Use" from the drop-down menu of license types if they intend to use the lesson with multiple students in a professional context. Single use licenses only extend copyright permission for use with one student or in the home setting.
Professionals may also purchase single licenses, and later upgrade for professional use by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for honoring the original work of our writers by adhering to these instructions.